Role : DevOps Engineer
Job Code : 21DO1
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Number of Positions : 5
- Work From Home
- Chennai, India
- Hyderabad, India
- Build, test, deploy & monitor IT hardware and software by automation and ensure that the systems availability, security and performance are adherent to SLAs for various projects in a rapidly changing IT environment.
- Use required tools, technologies & services to create, maintain, and upgrade IT systems for secure, scalable, reliable, high performing applications and platforms in cloud and on-premise servers.
- Use required tools and services for collaboration, issue tracking, cloud/IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, CI/CD/CT, package managers, source control, release orchestration, monitoring and analytics.
- Setup, test & maintain continuous testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
- Setup, test & maintain data observability pipelines.
- Create & maintain IT infrastructure as code.
- Enable data management: governance, regulatory compliance & privacy, disaster recovery, backup, master-slave setup etc.
- Enable SIEM & UEBA in our platform.
- Enable ISO27001, PCI-DSS certifications of IT systems.
- Maintain semantic version control of source, softwares & resources.
- Manage software licensing, upgrades and vulnerabilities.
- Automate code review using tools like Sonar Cube.
- Maintain updates for new product releases.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure system quality.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Versatile and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the tech stack.
- Container orchestration with Kubernetes using: KOPS, Kubespray, Kubeadm & Multi-cluster Kubernetes management using: Rancher or similar.
- Kubernetes Cluster Management - Automated provisioning system, Fully automated installation, Self-healing, High-Availability, Service discovery & load balancing and Application upgrades & rollbacks.
- Kubernetes workloads, networking, APIs, security policies, certificates, metrics, logs etc.
- Containerization: Predominantly Docker, Knowledge on CRI-O, containerd is a plus.
- Popular Linux distributions based desktop and server environment administration and shell scripting.
- Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Git, Ansible, Terraform, npm, Maven, Helm Charts.
- Observability tools: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, APM, Sentry, Nagios.
- AWS or Azure Certification in any above mentioned specializations is a plus.
- Creative and research oriented.
- Outcome driven.
- Resilient and ability to learn evolving technologies required for this job description.
- Problem solving skills.
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English.
B.E. in C.S. or a related field and 3 to 5 years exp in 3 or more of the following:
- Experience in deploying AWS cloud services like EMR, S3, Redshift, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, SNS, SQS, Glue, Athena, Code Deploy, Code Pipeline etc.
- Experience in migrating and implementation of applications from on-premise to cloud using AWS or Azure web services.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining Big data technologies in Apache Software Foundation.
- Experience in Enterprise Kubernetes management using Rancher, AWS EKS, GKE, AKS.
- Experience in managing Stateful and Stateless applications.
- Experience in setting up test, staging and production environments involving multiple technology stack’s.
- Experience in deploying different system architectures: Distributed, Centralized & Federated.
- Experience in setting up hybrid environment - private data center and public cloud endpoints to deliver hybrid clusters.